to our supporters
- James Henry
- Barry Friedman
- Matt Russell
- Dino & Elizabeth Murfee DeConcini
- David & Joy Schaller
- Stephen Golden & Susan Tarrence
- Ida Tarbell
- Regional Transportation Authority/Pima Association of Governments
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation
- & many more!
We rely on readers like you. Join them & contribute to the Sentinel today!
The Transportation Security Administration will have the National Academy of Sciences study the health effects of X-ray body scanners used in airports. Read more»
Last month, the Transportation Security Administration said it was moving nearly half its X-ray body scanners from some of the nation's biggest airports to smaller ones. But it turns out that more than 90 of the controversial machines will sit in a Texas warehouse indefinitely, agency officials said Thursday. Read more»