CBP opened a new facility at Tucson's airport to host enrollment in programs like Global Entry and SENTRI. But those Trusted Traveler interview slots are already filled up until April, officials said. Read more»
to our supporters
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Regional Transportation Authority/Pima Association of Governments
- Fund for Investigative Journalism
- Edna Gray
- Access Tucson
- Ann-Eve Dingell
- Ryan Flannagan — Nuanced Media
- Chloe O'Gara
- Lucia Esparza
- Jake Jacob — Extreme Financial Makeover
- & many more!
We rely on readers like you. Join them & contribute to the Sentinel today!
The SENTRI program is designed to cut wait times by running extensive background checks once, in advance – and then letting qualified travelers use a dedicated entry lane with a processing time of about 10 seconds. Read more»