This is the final week for the Invisible Theatre’s play, “MESA,” a gentle comedy that follows a Canadian odd couple on a road trip through the American West. The road trip trope is typically a young man’s journey, since the trek is really one of self-discovery. Here, playwright Doug Curtis gives the formula a nice twist. Read more»
to our supporters
- Ernie Pyle
- Regional Transportation Authority/Pima Association of Governments
- Humberto Lopez — HSLopez Family Foundation
- Edna Gray
- Mari Jensen
- Ben McNitt — McNitt Bros. Wood Works
- Ryan Flannagan — Nuanced Media
- Steve Elliott — Cronkite News Service/ASU
- Andrzej Proczka
- Cara Bissell
- & many more!
We rely on readers like you. Join them & contribute to the Sentinel today!
This University of Arizona production examining the aftermath of war is well done, thought provoking and deeply emotional. Read more»
election legislature republicans pcc aztecs congress joe biden supreme court pima county health care donald trump coronavirus cbp immigration budget democrats ua taxes border patrol jobs senate drugs ice economy texas