Though neoreaction - a strand of conservative thought whose adherents are forthright in their disdain for democracy - has long eschewed involvement in electoral politics, it seems to be be gradually penetrating mainstream right-wing spaces. Read more»
to our supporters
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Regional Transportation Authority/Pima Association of Governments
- Humberto Lopez — HSLopez Family Foundation
- Lincoln Steffens
- Dr. Van Nostrand — The Human Fund
- Mark Kimble
- Ronald P. Spark M.D. — Laboratory Medicine
- Patricia Frannea
- Francesca Pardes
- Ed Mike Dravo
- & many more!
We rely on readers like you. Join them & contribute to the Sentinel today!
Tucson native and tech executive Blake Masters has joined the Republican primary for the U.S. Senate in 2022, launching a campaign that’s expected to get a big financial boost from his boss, entrepreneur, venture capitalist and former Trump advisor Peter Thiel. Read more»