As Arizona enters what is likely to be its third decade of unprecedented drought, the proposed Resolution Copper mine just east of Superior at the site of Oak Flat will use 250 billion gallons of water, according to a water study released by the San Carlos Apache Tribe. Read more»
to our supporters
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Regional Transportation Authority/Pima Association of Governments
- Humberto Lopez — HSLopez Family Foundation
- David & Joy Schaller
- Dr. Van Nostrand — The Human Fund
- Ted Schmidt
- Ryan Flannagan — Nuanced Media
- Mark Jones
- Cindy Laughlin
- David Rubin
- & many more!
We rely on readers like you. Join them & contribute to the Sentinel today!
The battle lines for the most contentious defense budget process in decades are already being drawn. The first shots have been fired, with various deficit commissions issuing proposals for significant cuts in spending. Watch for parochial political interests and partisan preferences to play their part. Read more»