New data and projections point to a future fiscal and economic crisis for Arizona unless the state's Latino educational attainment gap is addressed in a concerted and sustained manner, according to a report released Friday. Read more»
to our supporters
- Kevin Dahl
- Barb Schueppert
- Steve Elliott — Cronkite News Service/ASU
- Andrew Quigley
- Sally Sumner
- Dr. Van Nostrand — The Human Fund
- Ida Tarbell
- The Water Desk
- Regional Transportation Authority/Pima Association of Governments
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation
- & many more!
We rely on readers like you. Join them & contribute to the Sentinel today!
Since the days of Harry S. Truman, only one Democratic presidential candidate has won in Arizona: Bill Clinton, seeking a second term in 1996. But despite the state’s reputation as a GOP bastion and Mitt Romney’s advantages here, President Obama’s campaign is suggesting that it can win Arizona in November. Read more»