A year ago, Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Flagstaff, was a dentist whose only government experience was as vice-chair of the American Dental Association’s lobbying arm. “‘Drill, baby, drill’ meant something completely different to me,” Gosar joked. (with video) Read more»
to our supporters
- Esther White
- Jim Tucker
- Mark Jones
- Ryan Flannagan — Nuanced Media
- Mark Kimble
- Stephen Golden & Susan Tarrence
- Edna Gray
- Fund for Investigative Journalism
- Regional Transportation Authority/Pima Association of Governments
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- & many more!
We rely on readers like you. Join them & contribute to the Sentinel today!