As voters in more states head to the polls in November to decide whether to legalize marijuana, either for medical or recreational use, some may wonder how much new tax revenue legalization might bring in. Estimating revenue for a new market – particularly for something that was previously illegal – is a tricky enterprise. Read more»
to our supporters
- Jeff Grubbs
- Thomas Rogers
- Dorothy Barth
- Dennis & Patricia DeConcini
- Mark Rubin
- Dr. Van Nostrand — The Human Fund
- Edna Gray
- Lester Bangs
- Regional Transportation Authority/Pima Association of Governments
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation
- & many more!
We rely on readers like you. Join them & contribute to the Sentinel today!