From the archive: This story is more than 10 years old.
— 30 —
- What effect, if any, did voter ID laws have on the election?
- Something died on Election Day
- Border Roundup: Autopsy released in BP Agent Ivie's shooting death
- Crossroads: Rove-affiliated groups lose big in election
- Uncounted provisional and early ballots leave groups frustrated3
- Voters shut door on open primary proposition1
- Voters reject Prop 120 on sovereignty over state resources
- Despite advocates’ concerns, no reports of problems with Arizona poll watchers
More by Dylan Smith
- Democrat Kris Mayes ekes out narrow win for Arizona attorney general; beating GOP's Abe Hamadeh by 510
- Join the Sentinel Watchdog Club & DOUBLE your donation to real local news!
- Prescribed burn on Mt. Lemmon sends plume of smoke over mountains
- Cat Ripley resigns from PCC Governing Board
- Democrat Katie Hobbs wins race for Arizona governor; GOP's Lake not picking up enough late votes
- More stories »
I want to help TucsonSentinel.com offer a real news alternative!
We're committed to making quality news accessible; we'll never set up a paywall or charge for our site. But we rely on your support to bring you independent news without the spin. Use our convenient PayPal/credit card donation form below or contact us at email@example.com today.
Subscribe and stretch your donation over time:
Or give a secure one-time gift with PayPal or your credit card:
TucsonSentinel.com is an Arizona nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible.