From the archive: This story is more than 10 years old.
— 30 —
More by Dylan Smith
- Democrat Kris Mayes ekes out narrow win for Arizona attorney general; beating GOP's Abe Hamadeh by 510
- Join the Sentinel Watchdog Club & DOUBLE your donation to real local news!
- Prescribed burn on Mt. Lemmon sends plume of smoke over mountains
- Cat Ripley resigns from PCC Governing Board
- Democrat Katie Hobbs wins race for Arizona governor; GOP's Lake not picking up enough late votes
- More stories »
I want to help TucsonSentinel.com offer a real news alternative!
We're committed to making quality news accessible; we'll never set up a paywall or charge for our site. But we rely on your support to bring you independent news without the spin. Use our convenient PayPal/credit card donation form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Subscribe and stretch your donation over time:
Or give a secure one-time gift with PayPal or your credit card:
TucsonSentinel.com is an Arizona nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible.