local

From the archive: This story is more than 5 years old.

Comments on

TFD: Two dogs survive Midtown apartment blaze started by cigarette

Two dogs were rescued from a Midtown apartment fire Monday that was caused by a smoldering cigarette, authorities said.

Read the full story »







Comments are temporarily disabled on TucsonSentinel.com while we upgrade our system.

have your say   

Comments

There are no comments on this report. Sorry, comments are closed.

Read more about

barret baker, dogs, fire, pets, tfd

— 30 —

{/exp:weblog:entries}

Best in Internet Exploder