- FC Tucson has Scorpions for breakfast in 2OT PK win
- 'Tea Party' nonprofits rarely endorsed political candidates
- Genocide conviction of Rios Montt overturned in Guatemala — for now
- Israeli defense chief warns Syria on cross-border fire in Golan Heights
- J.C. Scott: Steve Pierce on Senate passage of Medicaid expansion
Posted Jul 15, 2012, 4:56 pm
Heavy rain and power outages have led the Tucson Padres to postpone their Sunday game with the Fresno Grizzlies.
Fans can exchange tickets for Sunday's matchup for tickets to any future 2012 Padres game, said team play-by-play man Tim Hagerty.
Sunday's game will be made up in Fresno during the Padres' road trip there in August; this was to be the Grizzlies' final appearance in Tucson this year.
The rain-out marks the first postponed game of the Padres season.