- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- CBP seizes 36 lbs. of heroin in Nogales
- Tucson partners with Phoenix to ensure water supply
- Ebola unlikely in Arizona, but state is ready
- $1.6M truckload of pot found in Nogales search
Updated Nov 6, 2012, 9:22 am Originally posted Nov 3, 2012, 12:38 pm
It's Election Day, but tens of thousands of Southern Arizonans have already cast their votes. Whether you've returned an early ballot, waited for Election Day, or just plain haven't made up your mind (yet, really?!), tell us your thoughts on election 2012.
Did you vote a straight ticket? What prompted your votes on the propositions? Regardless of your party, what's your honest assessment of the races — the local elections especially.