- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Police & fire scanners
- Advocates to Ducey: Pay court-ordered education funding now
- Live weather radar
- CBP: Tucson woman arrested for smuggling $467K in meth, cocaine into Nogales
- Council's helplessness in bus strike is wrong message for November3
- Two Tucson grocery stores among 27 being shuttered by Haggen3
- 'Scab' labor threatens to prolong Sun Tran strike, scramble Tucson election2
- Update: City officials say they're pressing for end to bus strike2
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over grocery deal2
Posted Aug 12, 2011, 6:40 am
A cannibal infamous for digging up and consuming the corpse of an old woman is ready for love, the Jakarta Post reports.
But Sumanto, still in rehabilitation on the island of Java, has standards.
"The most important thing is that (she) is a woman and can cook," he told the Post, adding that he also wants someone "religiously devout" and good with kids.
But she doesn't have to be beautiful, he said.
Ladies, however, should take caution: a fascinating profile of Sumanto published by Agence France Presse in 2009 suggests he's not such a catch.
Neighbors still recall the man's "fang-like teeth, forked tongue and diet of cats, cockroaches and lizards," according to AFP.
Said one neighbor: "There'll be chaos if he ever comes back. I don't want him to kill me and have me for dinner."
This article originally appeared on GlobalPost.