- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Police & fire scanners
- Live weather radar
- Report road hazards, graffiti & other issues
- Suspected smuggler crashes after fleeing from Border Patrol in Tucson
- Bill would create REAL ID-compliant licenses – if Arizonans pay for them7
- Legislature moves to block cities from banning plastic bags5
- City Hall fights transparency in manager search5
- Biggs finds supply-side economics embarrassing & dangerous4
- High court grills both sides in Arizona redistricting case4
Posted Aug 12, 2011, 6:40 am
A cannibal infamous for digging up and consuming the corpse of an old woman is ready for love, the Jakarta Post reports.
But Sumanto, still in rehabilitation on the island of Java, has standards.
"The most important thing is that (she) is a woman and can cook," he told the Post, adding that he also wants someone "religiously devout" and good with kids.
But she doesn't have to be beautiful, he said.
Ladies, however, should take caution: a fascinating profile of Sumanto published by Agence France Presse in 2009 suggests he's not such a catch.
Neighbors still recall the man's "fang-like teeth, forked tongue and diet of cats, cockroaches and lizards," according to AFP.
Said one neighbor: "There'll be chaos if he ever comes back. I don't want him to kill me and have me for dinner."