- Live weather radar
- Churches promise 'radical welcome' for migrants with revived Sanctuary movement
- Sophomores set tone as Aztec men flatten Mesa CC
- Pima women's basketball falls off table in final seconds vs. Mesa
- In transition: 'Becky’s New Car' at Roadrunner Theatre
- Pima County schedules 5 public meetings on Monsanto 3
- Letter to business leaders: Step in on PCC's behalf3
- Grijalva joins dozens of other Democrats boycotting Trump inauguration2
- Backpage.com executives plead Fifth in hearing on sex trafficking2
- Mexican officials destroy guns connected to 'Operation Fast and Furious' 1
Posted Aug 12, 2011, 6:40 am
A cannibal infamous for digging up and consuming the corpse of an old woman is ready for love, the Jakarta Post reports.
But Sumanto, still in rehabilitation on the island of Java, has standards.
"The most important thing is that (she) is a woman and can cook," he told the Post, adding that he also wants someone "religiously devout" and good with kids.
But she doesn't have to be beautiful, he said.
Ladies, however, should take caution: a fascinating profile of Sumanto published by Agence France Presse in 2009 suggests he's not such a catch.
Neighbors still recall the man's "fang-like teeth, forked tongue and diet of cats, cockroaches and lizards," according to AFP.
Said one neighbor: "There'll be chaos if he ever comes back. I don't want him to kill me and have me for dinner."
This article originally appeared on GlobalPost.