- Wildcats prepare for tough match against #3 Stanford
- Dem. activist threatens to sue Ally Miller over social media blocking
- Live weather radar
- Yes, Arizona, it's now legal to post your ballot on Facebook
- Advocates worry Az rape kit backlog will discourage victims, enable offenders
- PCSD's Chief Deputy Radtke indicted for RICO funds misuse3
- McCain: 'I will not vote for Donald Trump'; McSally mum on endorsement3
- Lawmakers question credentials of new Phoenix VA director3
- Back in the saddle: John C. Scott to return to Tucson airwaves, again2
- Radtke indictment unsealed: Pima's chief deputy accused of $500k in laundering, theft2
Posted Aug 12, 2011, 6:40 am
A cannibal infamous for digging up and consuming the corpse of an old woman is ready for love, the Jakarta Post reports.
But Sumanto, still in rehabilitation on the island of Java, has standards.
"The most important thing is that (she) is a woman and can cook," he told the Post, adding that he also wants someone "religiously devout" and good with kids.
But she doesn't have to be beautiful, he said.
Ladies, however, should take caution: a fascinating profile of Sumanto published by Agence France Presse in 2009 suggests he's not such a catch.
Neighbors still recall the man's "fang-like teeth, forked tongue and diet of cats, cockroaches and lizards," according to AFP.
Said one neighbor: "There'll be chaos if he ever comes back. I don't want him to kill me and have me for dinner."
This article originally appeared on GlobalPost.