- Live weather radar
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Police & fire scanners
- Report road hazards, graffiti & other issues
- Weekend events to kickstart your holiday season
- Varney: What's Plan B after bond defeat?11
- Despite GOP lawsuit, judge's ruling seems to favor city-wide elections9
- Message to GOP: Play the game before you claim you are victims of it9
- GOP Council candidates won East Side, still lost in landslides3
- Douglas rancher gets prison for slapping Border Patrol agent3
Posted Aug 12, 2011, 6:40 am
A cannibal infamous for digging up and consuming the corpse of an old woman is ready for love, the Jakarta Post reports.
But Sumanto, still in rehabilitation on the island of Java, has standards.
"The most important thing is that (she) is a woman and can cook," he told the Post, adding that he also wants someone "religiously devout" and good with kids.
But she doesn't have to be beautiful, he said.
Ladies, however, should take caution: a fascinating profile of Sumanto published by Agence France Presse in 2009 suggests he's not such a catch.
Neighbors still recall the man's "fang-like teeth, forked tongue and diet of cats, cockroaches and lizards," according to AFP.
Said one neighbor: "There'll be chaos if he ever comes back. I don't want him to kill me and have me for dinner."
This article originally appeared on GlobalPost.