- A walk through Wooden Tooth Records
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Saturday’s Record Store Day may add to vinyl resurgence
- Students can learn about military careers at Academy Day
- Clean up your cabinets and the environment at Dispose-A-Med event
Posted Mar 31, 2013, 4:56 pm
State Sen. Bob Deuell, R-Greenville, has filed legislation that would encourage Texas educators to learn how to help the state's estimated 1 million public school students struggling with mental illnesses.