- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Aztec volleyball secures No. 3 seed in regional tourney
- Autism, invisible disabilities are barriers to finding work
- VA fights veteran homelessness beyond Tucson, Phx areas
- 4-year-old boy Tucson's second drowning victim of 2014
Posted Mar 31, 2013, 4:56 pm
State Sen. Bob Deuell, R-Greenville, has filed legislation that would encourage Texas educators to learn how to help the state's estimated 1 million public school students struggling with mental illnesses.