- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Four file for vacant PCC Governing Board seat
- Police & fire scanners
- Does ethanol raise or lower emissions?
- Live weather radar
- AAA: Tucson's Prop. 201 wouldn't make streets safer13
- Varney: What's Plan B after bond defeat?11
- Despite GOP lawsuit, judge's ruling seems to favor city-wide elections9
- Message to GOP: Play the game before you claim you are victims of it9
- GOP Council candidates won East Side, still lost in landslides3
Updated Dec 12, 2011, 4:45 pm
The office of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords will hold an interactive town hall meeting on traumatic brain injuries Wednesday at the Veterans Affairs hospital in Tucson.
Doctors, experts on brain injuries and a veteran who was injured while serving in Iraq will speak at the event that will be streamed live on the web, said Giffords' spokesman Mark Kimble.
Traumatic brain injuries affect more than 1.5 million Americans a year with many injured in Afghanistan and Iraq, Kimble said in a press release.
The discussion will focus on the impact of those injuries on the military and the importance of rehabilitation, Kimble said.