- Live weather radar
- Judge nixes Barber request to count more CD2 ballots
- Blaze destroys Bisbee home on Thanksgiving
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Police & fire scanners
- Supes OK count as Barber alleges ballots improperly rejected10
- McSally gets freshman orientation in DC as recount looms7
- Undocumented woman marks 100 days in sanctuary in Tucson church6
- Judge denies McSally move, says to continue counting Pima ballots6
- McSally walks back plan to bar press from election party6
Updated Dec 12, 2011, 4:45 pm
The office of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords will hold an interactive town hall meeting on traumatic brain injuries Wednesday at the Veterans Affairs hospital in Tucson.
Doctors, experts on brain injuries and a veteran who was injured while serving in Iraq will speak at the event that will be streamed live on the web, said Giffords' spokesman Mark Kimble.
Traumatic brain injuries affect more than 1.5 million Americans a year with many injured in Afghanistan and Iraq, Kimble said in a press release.
The discussion will focus on the impact of those injuries on the military and the importance of rehabilitation, Kimble said.