- Obama at Hiroshima: 'World was forever changed' by atomic bombings
- Police & fire scanners
- Our Fallen: Tucsonans killed in Iraq and Afghanistan wars3
- Live weather radar
- 'Friendly fire' education tax victory explained
- Arizona felons have steep path to restore voting rights9
- Ally Miller aide linked to imitation news website; alter ego posing as reporter4
- Rios: Why is Ducey removing roadside memorials?4
- Court lifts ban on Arpaio's workplace immigration raids3
- Sheriff Babeu warns of cartel assassins in Pinal County 2
Updated Dec 12, 2011, 4:45 pm
The office of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords will hold an interactive town hall meeting on traumatic brain injuries Wednesday at the Veterans Affairs hospital in Tucson.
Doctors, experts on brain injuries and a veteran who was injured while serving in Iraq will speak at the event that will be streamed live on the web, said Giffords' spokesman Mark Kimble.
Traumatic brain injuries affect more than 1.5 million Americans a year with many injured in Afghanistan and Iraq, Kimble said in a press release.
The discussion will focus on the impact of those injuries on the military and the importance of rehabilitation, Kimble said.