- Live weather radar
- Az joins lawsuit over allowing transgender students in school bathrooms
- 3 detained immigrants escape transport bus near Casa Grande
- Tribes call for return of sacred artifacts before Paris auction
- Photo: Sub named for Tucson returns to Hawaii home port
- Arizona felons have steep path to restore voting rights9
- Ally Miller aide linked to imitation news website; alter ego posing as reporter4
- Rios: Why is Ducey removing roadside memorials?4
- Court lifts ban on Arpaio's workplace immigration raids3
- Sheriff Babeu warns of cartel assassins in Pinal County 2
Posted Nov 2, 2011, 12:55 pm
Today on Buckmaster - We've got newsmaker interviews with state Rep. Matt Heinz, Sam Wercinski of the Arizona Advocacy Network, and Barry Broome, head of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council. Plus, chef Barry Infuso, "dean of cuisine" at Pima Community College.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.