- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Live weather radar
- Police & fire scanners
- Report road hazards, graffiti & other issues
- Factchecking Carson on border apprehensions
- Americans must open arms to Syrian refugees8
- Subsidy express: Who gets a lift, and who does Sun Tran take for a ride?7
- Update: $4.3M Sun Tran deal: Up to $5/hr. raises for some workers3
- GOP Council candidates need to up fundraising ahead of looming deadline2
- Details show bus strike disaster was much ado about nothing2
Posted Nov 2, 2011, 12:55 pm
Today on Buckmaster - We've got newsmaker interviews with state Rep. Matt Heinz, Sam Wercinski of the Arizona Advocacy Network, and Barry Broome, head of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council. Plus, chef Barry Infuso, "dean of cuisine" at Pima Community College.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.