- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Wildfire forecast 'normal', but firefighters are preparing for the worst
- Live weather radar
- UA out to get more Native Americans into medicine
- Cathy Rivers dialed in as new KXCI head
- Bill would create REAL ID-compliant licenses – if Arizonans pay for them7
- Legislature moves to block cities from banning plastic bags5
- City Hall fights transparency in manager search5
- Biggs finds supply-side economics embarrassing & dangerous4
- High court grills both sides in Arizona redistricting case4
Posted Nov 2, 2011, 12:55 pm
Today on Buckmaster - We've got newsmaker interviews with state Rep. Matt Heinz, Sam Wercinski of the Arizona Advocacy Network, and Barry Broome, head of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council. Plus, chef Barry Infuso, "dean of cuisine" at Pima Community College.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.