- Brewer signs law combating human trafficking2
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- 8 Aztecs advance to regional tennis finals
- Renteria throws gem, Lynch homers as PCC splits vs. Arizona Western
- Aztecs softball swept against No. 8 Eastern Arizona
Posted Nov 2, 2011, 12:55 pm
Today on Buckmaster - We've got newsmaker interviews with state Rep. Matt Heinz, Sam Wercinski of the Arizona Advocacy Network, and Barry Broome, head of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council. Plus, chef Barry Infuso, "dean of cuisine" at Pima Community College.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.