- Live weather radar
- Arizona says it has run out of execution drugs
- Police & fire scanners
- Arizona's economic growth slowed in 2015, as copper mining took a hit
- More children dying of heat after being left in cars
- Heraldgate is needlessly spinning out of control on Ally Miller2
- Deadlocked court leaves thousands of immigrants in limbo 2
- Update: 2 hikers die, 1 missing, on Tucson trails as temps spike to 115-plus2
- Ex-Ally Miller staffer 'confesses' he was behind bizarre blog2
- Giffords calls for civility in this ‘very negative’ campaign season2
Posted Nov 2, 2011, 12:55 pm
Today on Buckmaster - We've got newsmaker interviews with state Rep. Matt Heinz, Sam Wercinski of the Arizona Advocacy Network, and Barry Broome, head of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council. Plus, chef Barry Infuso, "dean of cuisine" at Pima Community College.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.