- Live weather radar
- 9th Circuit will hold off on Nogales cross-border shooting case, pending Supreme Court decision
- Michelle Obama campaigns in Phoenix in push to turn Az blue
- Tucson's job growth tied for 3rd place in Az
- Police & fire scanners
- PCSD's Chief Deputy Radtke indicted for RICO funds misuse3
- McCain: 'I will not vote for Donald Trump'; McSally mum on endorsement3
- Lawmakers question credentials of new Phoenix VA director3
- Radtke indictment unsealed: Pima's chief deputy accused of $500k in laundering, theft2
- Sunshine Mile born to die for progress2
Posted Nov 2, 2011, 12:55 pm
Today on Buckmaster - We've got newsmaker interviews with state Rep. Matt Heinz, Sam Wercinski of the Arizona Advocacy Network, and Barry Broome, head of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council. Plus, chef Barry Infuso, "dean of cuisine" at Pima Community College.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.