- LaWall campaign's use of TUSD print shop may cross legal lines
- Unfinished cross-border tunnel discovered near cemetery in Nogales
- Fackchecking Kelli Ward's claim about McCain’s life expectancy
- Live weather radar
- Poll: Clinton vs. Trump a toss-up in Arizona
- Fight to remain silent: People often waive Miranda rights5
- What are your rights at U.S.-Mexico Border Patrol checkpoints?3
- As insurers leave Arizona, Obamacare consumers face higher costs this fall2
- By Joe Arpaio's logic, it's time to make an example of him1
- Win tickets to 'West Side Story' at the Loft1
Posted Nov 2, 2011, 12:55 pm
Today on Buckmaster - We've got newsmaker interviews with state Rep. Matt Heinz, Sam Wercinski of the Arizona Advocacy Network, and Barry Broome, head of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council. Plus, chef Barry Infuso, "dean of cuisine" at Pima Community College.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.