- Israeli defense chief warns Syria on cross-border fire in Golan Heights
- J.C. Scott: Sen. Pierce on Senate passage of Medicaid expansion
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Buckmaster: Are we there yet? A Downtown roundtable
- Incumbent Fimbres files for reelection
Posted Oct 19, 2011, 12:50 pm
Wednesday on Buckmaster -It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we talk with Victoria Maizes, M.D., Head of the University of Arizona-based Center for Integrative Medicine. Next, we've got a newsmaker interview with Tyler Vogt, candidate for Tucson City Council. Plus, housing analyst John Strobeck breaks down the latest home industry numbers.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.