- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- County health chief: Migrant kids face greater health risk than public
- Mexican shelters heeding call to aid desperate migrants
- Court upholds conviction of smuggler who held migrant for ransom
- Last chance for input on Sabino Canyon plan
- Daily Star paywall to charge online readers19
- Babeu tip prompts some to plan blockade of Oracle migrant kids' shelter10
- Feds delay busing migrant kids to Oracle; rival groups demonstrate4
- Math is hard: U.S. still likely to get to next stage of World Cup3
- Lack of legal help for migrant kids prompts ACLU suit2
Posted Oct 17, 2012, 1:55 pm
Wednesday on Buckmaster: A debate between Democratic Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik and challengers Mark Napier, a Republican, and the Green Party's Dave Croteau. Plus, Desert Garden host Phil Seader talked about Saturday's Operation Clean Sweep, and the Tucson Weekly's Margaret Regan talked about the arts.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.