- Live weather radar
- 9th Circuit will hold off on Nogales cross-border shooting case, pending Supreme Court decision
- Michelle Obama campaigns in Phoenix in push to turn Az blue
- Tucson's job growth tied for 3rd place in Az
- Police & fire scanners
- PCSD's Chief Deputy Radtke indicted for RICO funds misuse3
- McCain: 'I will not vote for Donald Trump'; McSally mum on endorsement3
- Lawmakers question credentials of new Phoenix VA director3
- Radtke indictment unsealed: Pima's chief deputy accused of $500k in laundering, theft2
- Sunshine Mile born to die for progress2
Posted Oct 17, 2012, 1:55 pm
Wednesday on Buckmaster: A debate between Democratic Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik and challengers Mark Napier, a Republican, and the Green Party's Dave Croteau. Plus, Desert Garden host Phil Seader talked about Saturday's Operation Clean Sweep, and the Tucson Weekly's Margaret Regan talked about the arts.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.