- What's open, what's closed for Thanksgiving
- Arizona driving deaths on rise after sharp drop in 2014
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- County shelter waiving adoption fees Thanksgiving weekend
- Live weather radar
- AAA: Tucson's Prop. 201 wouldn't make streets safer13
- Varney: What's Plan B after bond defeat?11
- Despite GOP lawsuit, judge's ruling seems to favor city-wide elections9
- Message to GOP: Play the game before you claim you are victims of it9
- GOP Council candidates won East Side, still lost in landslides3
Posted Oct 17, 2012, 1:55 pm
Wednesday on Buckmaster: A debate between Democratic Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik and challengers Mark Napier, a Republican, and the Green Party's Dave Croteau. Plus, Desert Garden host Phil Seader talked about Saturday's Operation Clean Sweep, and the Tucson Weekly's Margaret Regan talked about the arts.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.