- Man shot by police Sunday carrried 2 large knives1
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Despite Obamacare promise, transgender people have trouble getting some care1
- How the 'embarrassing' gas tax impasse explains Washington
- In Big Bend, pipeline opponents claim small victory
Posted Oct 17, 2012, 1:55 pm
Wednesday on Buckmaster: A debate between Democratic Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik and challengers Mark Napier, a Republican, and the Green Party's Dave Croteau. Plus, Desert Garden host Phil Seader talked about Saturday's Operation Clean Sweep, and the Tucson Weekly's Margaret Regan talked about the arts.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.