- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Advocates to Ducey: Pay court-ordered education funding now
- Live weather radar
- CBP: Tucson woman arrested for smuggling $467K in meth, cocaine into Nogales
- State files motion to intervene in lawsuit over wolf recovery program
- Council's helplessness in bus strike is wrong message for November3
- Two Tucson grocery stores among 27 being shuttered by Haggen3
- 'Scab' labor threatens to prolong Sun Tran strike, scramble Tucson election2
- Update: City officials say they're pressing for end to bus strike2
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over grocery deal2
Posted Oct 17, 2012, 1:55 pm
Wednesday on Buckmaster: A debate between Democratic Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik and challengers Mark Napier, a Republican, and the Green Party's Dave Croteau. Plus, Desert Garden host Phil Seader talked about Saturday's Operation Clean Sweep, and the Tucson Weekly's Margaret Regan talked about the arts.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.