- Midtown woman missing since March
- Live weather radar
- Model gov't: Arizona lawmakers outsource legislative ideas
- Air Guard to conduct F-16 flyovers for Memorial Day events
- Tie your weekend together with free 'Big Lebowski' tickets
- Arizona felons have steep path to restore voting rights9
- Ally Miller aide linked to imitation news website; alter ego posing as reporter4
- Rios: Why is Ducey removing roadside memorials?4
- Court lifts ban on Arpaio's workplace immigration raids3
- Sheriff Babeu warns of cartel assassins in Pinal County 2
Updated Jul 31, 2014, 2:11 pm Originally posted Jul 31, 2014, 12:25 pm
An elderly man has been located after going missing in a Foothills neighborhood, authorities said. 87-year-old Herbert Michaelson, who has memory issues, had walked away from his adult care home Thursday morning. He "has been located and is in good condition."
The Pima County Sheriff's Department had sought the public's help in finding the missing man.
Between 6-8 a.m. Thursday morning, Michaelson walked away from his adult care home on North Kolb Road near Sunrise Drive, Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said around noon.
Two hours later, Rodriguez announced that the missing man had been found.