- Police & fire scanners
- Live weather radar
- Nogales CBP officers make 2nd-largest meth seizure ever in Tucson area
- Pima soccer standout Banegas overcomes injuries, named NJCAA All-American
- DHS review defends using private prisons for detained immigrants
- Sedgwick's surprise win may be exactly what TUSD needs3
- Monsanto deal no dirtier than recent Pima County triumphs2
- Ally Miller's lack of discipline exposes taxpayers, undermines GOP2
- County supes OK incentives for Raytheon expansion1
- Undocumented immigrants fear what Trump will do to 'sanctuary cities'1
Updated Jul 31, 2014, 2:11 pm Originally posted Jul 31, 2014, 12:25 pm
An elderly man has been located after going missing in a Foothills neighborhood, authorities said. 87-year-old Herbert Michaelson, who has memory issues, had walked away from his adult care home Thursday morning. He "has been located and is in good condition."
The Pima County Sheriff's Department had sought the public's help in finding the missing man.
Between 6-8 a.m. Thursday morning, Michaelson walked away from his adult care home on North Kolb Road near Sunrise Drive, Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said around noon.
Two hours later, Rodriguez announced that the missing man had been found.