- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Police & fire scanners
- Live weather radar
- U.S. citizen with multiple convictions arrested after running BP checkpoint
- What's open, what's closed for Thanksgiving
- Supes OK count as Barber alleges ballots improperly rejected10
- McSally gets freshman orientation in DC as recount looms7
- Undocumented woman marks 100 days in sanctuary in Tucson church6
- Judge denies McSally move, says to continue counting Pima ballots6
- McSally walks back plan to bar press from election party6
Updated Jul 31, 2014, 2:11 pm Originally posted Jul 31, 2014, 12:25 pm
An elderly man has been located after going missing in a Foothills neighborhood, authorities said. 87-year-old Herbert Michaelson, who has memory issues, had walked away from his adult care home Thursday morning. He "has been located and is in good condition."
The Pima County Sheriff's Department had sought the public's help in finding the missing man.
Between 6-8 a.m. Thursday morning, Michaelson walked away from his adult care home on North Kolb Road near Sunrise Drive, Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said around noon.
Two hours later, Rodriguez announced that the missing man had been found.