- Trump hits populist notes in inaugural address
- Trump promised to resign from his companies — but there's no record he's done so
- Live weather radar
- Trump's inaugural: '2 simple rules: Buy American & hire American'
- 1-3 ft. blizzard snows, high winds forecast for S. Az mountains Friday
- Pima County schedules 5 public meetings on Monsanto 3
- Letter to business leaders: Step in on PCC's behalf3
- Grijalva joins dozens of other Democrats boycotting Trump inauguration2
- Backpage.com executives plead Fifth in hearing on sex trafficking2
- Mexican officials destroy guns connected to 'Operation Fast and Furious' 1
Updated Jul 31, 2014, 2:11 pm Originally posted Jul 31, 2014, 12:25 pm
An elderly man has been located after going missing in a Foothills neighborhood, authorities said. 87-year-old Herbert Michaelson, who has memory issues, had walked away from his adult care home Thursday morning. He "has been located and is in good condition."
The Pima County Sheriff's Department had sought the public's help in finding the missing man.
Between 6-8 a.m. Thursday morning, Michaelson walked away from his adult care home on North Kolb Road near Sunrise Drive, Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said around noon.
Two hours later, Rodriguez announced that the missing man had been found.