- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Police & fire scanners
- Live weather radar
- Report road hazards, graffiti & other issues
- Weekend events to kickstart your holiday season
- Varney: What's Plan B after bond defeat?11
- Despite GOP lawsuit, judge's ruling seems to favor city-wide elections9
- Message to GOP: Play the game before you claim you are victims of it9
- GOP Council candidates won East Side, still lost in landslides3
- Douglas rancher gets prison for slapping Border Patrol agent3
Updated Jul 31, 2014, 2:11 pm Originally posted Jul 31, 2014, 12:25 pm
An elderly man has been located after going missing in a Foothills neighborhood, authorities said. 87-year-old Herbert Michaelson, who has memory issues, had walked away from his adult care home Thursday morning. He "has been located and is in good condition."
The Pima County Sheriff's Department had sought the public's help in finding the missing man.
Between 6-8 a.m. Thursday morning, Michaelson walked away from his adult care home on North Kolb Road near Sunrise Drive, Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said around noon.
Two hours later, Rodriguez announced that the missing man had been found.