- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- DHS shutdown plan: 30k furloughed, 85% remaining to work without pay
- Homeland Security funded for one more week
- Congress punts, McSally votes for 1-week DHS extension
- Mastroeni and the learning experience of last season
Updated Jul 31, 2014, 2:11 pm Originally posted Jul 31, 2014, 12:25 pm
An elderly man has been located after going missing in a Foothills neighborhood, authorities said. 87-year-old Herbert Michaelson, who has memory issues, had walked away from his adult care home Thursday morning. He "has been located and is in good condition."
The Pima County Sheriff's Department had sought the public's help in finding the missing man.
Between 6-8 a.m. Thursday morning, Michaelson walked away from his adult care home on North Kolb Road near Sunrise Drive, Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said around noon.
Two hours later, Rodriguez announced that the missing man had been found.