- CBP seizes 36 lbs. of heroin in Nogales
- Tucson partners with Phoenix to ensure water supply
- Ebola unlikely in Arizona, but state is ready
- $1.6M truckload of pot found in Nogales search
- Officials monitoring people who had contact with Ebola patient
Updated Jul 31, 2014, 2:11 pm Originally posted Jul 31, 2014, 12:25 pm
An elderly man has been located after going missing in a Foothills neighborhood, authorities said. 87-year-old Herbert Michaelson, who has memory issues, had walked away from his adult care home Thursday morning. He "has been located and is in good condition."
The Pima County Sheriff's Department had sought the public's help in finding the missing man.
Between 6-8 a.m. Thursday morning, Michaelson walked away from his adult care home on North Kolb Road near Sunrise Drive, Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said around noon.
Two hours later, Rodriguez announced that the missing man had been found.