- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Autoimmune disorder PANDAS gaining attention in medical community
- What the CDC can do to fight Ebola2
- Supreme Court: Texas can enforce voter ID law
- Arizona Fall League players testing rule changes to speed up MLB games
Updated Jul 31, 2014, 2:11 pm Originally posted Jul 31, 2014, 12:25 pm
An elderly man has been located after going missing in a Foothills neighborhood, authorities said. 87-year-old Herbert Michaelson, who has memory issues, had walked away from his adult care home Thursday morning. He "has been located and is in good condition."
The Pima County Sheriff's Department had sought the public's help in finding the missing man.
Between 6-8 a.m. Thursday morning, Michaelson walked away from his adult care home on North Kolb Road near Sunrise Drive, Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said around noon.
Two hours later, Rodriguez announced that the missing man had been found.