- With high deductible health plans, it pays to shop around
- North Korea fires 6th short-range missile in 3 days
- Padres fall to Cubs, split series
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Potter: Obamacare myths and realities
Posted Jul 31, 2012, 1:47 pm
Tuesday on Buckmaster: Pam Francis, executive director of the Educational Enrichment Foundation, plus certified financial planner Shelly Fishman with the Tuesday Money Maker Report. Then, LD10 Democratic candidate Stefanie Mach talked about her run for the state Legislature, and Linda Ray of the Tucson Weekly previewed the fall arts calendar.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.