- Trump plan: Deport illegal migrants to Mexico regardless of nationality
- Az's Reagan hopes other election officials learn from her tumultuous year
- Az ranchers want border wall, worry about more BP agents on their land
- Hard choices ahead as officials look at future of Navajo power plant
- Cascio gets second chance with Rapids
Posted Jul 23, 2013, 3:18 pm
An interview with Fred DuVal, Democratic candidate for Arizona governor, plus financial planner Shelly Fishman with the Tuesday Money Maker Report, and Melinda Cervantes, director of the Pima County Public Library system. Also, Linda Ray of the Tucson Weekly had the every-other-Tuesday Buckmaster Arts Report.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.