- Ex-Tucsonan named spokeswoman for first lady Melania Trump
- Live weather radar
- Gridlock on anti-lock brakes baffles motorcycle safety advocates
- Update: Missing elderly woman found dead on West Side
- Older women increasingly choose work over retirement
- A note to UA's new president: In my day, we didn't have 'safe places'7
- Lawyer: BP 'lost or destroyed' original video of Nogales cross-border shooting1
- Shafer withdraws as candidate for TUSD interim sup't1
- TUSD set to hire interim leaders after apparent open meeting law violation1
- JCPenney may close El Con store1
Posted Jul 23, 2013, 3:18 pm
An interview with Fred DuVal, Democratic candidate for Arizona governor, plus financial planner Shelly Fishman with the Tuesday Money Maker Report, and Melinda Cervantes, director of the Pima County Public Library system. Also, Linda Ray of the Tucson Weekly had the every-other-Tuesday Buckmaster Arts Report.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.