- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- FactCheck: Fiorina on defunding Planned Parenthood
- CBP: 6 U.S. citizens arrested for smuggling attempts
- Az universities plan to add 60,000 students by 2025
- Live weather radar
- Varney: What's Plan B after bond defeat?11
- Despite GOP lawsuit, judge's ruling seems to favor city-wide elections9
- Message to GOP: Play the game before you claim you are victims of it9
- Tucson leaders need professional help after bond losses4
- GOP Council candidates won East Side, still lost in landslides3
Posted Jul 23, 2013, 3:18 pm
An interview with Fred DuVal, Democratic candidate for Arizona governor, plus financial planner Shelly Fishman with the Tuesday Money Maker Report, and Melinda Cervantes, director of the Pima County Public Library system. Also, Linda Ray of the Tucson Weekly had the every-other-Tuesday Buckmaster Arts Report.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.