- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- McManus leaving Pima Dems for consulting gig
- 'Persons of interest' sought in case of man found in burned-out car
- Police & fire scanners
- Gov't restrictions, lack of funding hinder MMJ research
- Third parties have opportunity in uncontested Tucson mayoral race5
- Former GOP Sedona lawmaker running for CD 1 as a Dem4
- Council's helplessness in bus strike is wrong message for November3
- Two Tucson grocery stores among 27 being shuttered by Haggen3
- It's in the contract: Mayor & Council have cards to play in Sun Tran strike2
Posted Jul 23, 2013, 3:18 pm
An interview with Fred DuVal, Democratic candidate for Arizona governor, plus financial planner Shelly Fishman with the Tuesday Money Maker Report, and Melinda Cervantes, director of the Pima County Public Library system. Also, Linda Ray of the Tucson Weekly had the every-other-Tuesday Buckmaster Arts Report.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.