- With high deductible health plans, it pays to shop around
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Potter: Obamacare myths and realities
- The structure and organization of the Syrian opposition
- 'Chemicals of Concern' list still wrapped in OMB red tape
Posted Jul 20, 2012, 2:05 pm
James Holmes, the 24-year-old University of Colorado dropout accused of shooting 71 Aurora, Colo., movie-goers Thursday night, applied to attend the University of Arizona in 2011.
His name and photo appear in a Feb. 2011 brochure put out by a UA graduate neuroscience program.
A copy of the brochure was posted online by a Reddit user whose account was deleted soon after. The names and photographs of other students were blacked out in the brochure, which promoted an interview weekend for the UA's Graduate Interdisciplinary Program in Neuroscience.
UA spokesman Johnny Cruz confirmed the authenticity of the brochure, and that Holmes had applied to the university. Cruz said he did not know if Holmes had been accepted by the school.