- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- PCC to award 300 adult ed GEDs Wednesday
- FC Tucson has Scorpions for breakfast in 2OT PK win
- 'Tea Party' nonprofits rarely endorsed political candidates
- Genocide conviction of Rios Montt overturned in Guatemala — for now
Updated Mar 2, 2012, 8:26 am
Sentinel editor Dylan Smith will help interview new Rio Nuevo board chair and downtown investor Fletcher McCusker on the Buckmaster Show on Friday. If you want to know more about what's up downtown, let us know your questions in the comments.
"Buckmaster" airs Monday-Friday, noon-1 p.m. on KVOI 1030 AM or you can stream it on your computer.
Give a listen while you have lunch.