- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- PCC to award 300 adult ed GEDs Wednesday
- FC Tucson has Scorpions for breakfast in 2OT PK win
- 'Tea Party' nonprofits rarely endorsed political candidates
- Genocide conviction of Rios Montt overturned in Guatemala — for now
Posted Jul 10, 2012, 6:09 am
The five candidates vying in the Republican primary for Pima County Sheriff have been invited to debate Wednesday by the Tucson Tea Party Patriots.
The debate is scheduled for 6-9 p.m. at the Oro Valley Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.
The Republican candidates are:
- Terry Frederick: www.frederickforsheriff.com
- Vinson Holck: www.holckforsheriff.com
- Chester Manning: www.cmforpimasheriff.com
- Mark Napier: www.marknapier4sheriff.org
- Walt Setzer: www.waltsetzer.com
The Tea Party group did not say which candidates have agreed to appear at the debate.
Whichever man wins the Aug. 28 primary will face Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik—in office since 1980—and the Green Party's Dave Croteau—who ran for sheriff in 2000.