- Live weather radar
- Nogales CBP officers make 2nd-largest meth seizure ever in Tucson area
- Pima soccer standout Banegas overcomes injuries, named NJCAA All-American
- Police & fire scanners
- DHS review defends using private prisons for detained immigrants
- Sedgwick's surprise win may be exactly what TUSD needs3
- Monsanto deal no dirtier than recent Pima County triumphs2
- Ally Miller's lack of discipline exposes taxpayers, undermines GOP2
- County supes OK incentives for Raytheon expansion1
- Undocumented immigrants fear what Trump will do to 'sanctuary cities'1
Posted Jul 9, 2013, 3:01 pm
An interview with the vice president of the Children's Action Alliance in Arizona, Amy Kobeta. Then, financial planner Shelly Fishman had the Tuesday Money Maker Report. Also, Rod Pace, CEO of Rosemont Copper, and Tucson Weekly Arts Editor Margaret Regan.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.