- Varney to retire as Metro Chamber chief
- Lawsuit claims CBP officer sexually molested Guatemalan woman and 17-year-old sister
- TUSD's Morado, Jaeger are finalists for Amphi sup't post
- Teen in Israel linked to bomb threats against Jewish community centers
- Aztec basketball fights back but falls in NJCAA quarterfinals
- A note to UA's new president: In my day, we didn't have 'safe places'7
- Arizona voting rights advocates see little change, but hope for future3
- Lawyer: BP 'lost or destroyed' original video of Nogales cross-border shooting1
- Shafer withdraws as candidate for TUSD interim sup't1
- TUSD set to hire interim leaders after apparent open meeting law violation1
Posted Jul 9, 2013, 3:01 pm
An interview with the vice president of the Children's Action Alliance in Arizona, Amy Kobeta. Then, financial planner Shelly Fishman had the Tuesday Money Maker Report. Also, Rod Pace, CEO of Rosemont Copper, and Tucson Weekly Arts Editor Margaret Regan.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.