- Fewer empty stores, offices in Tucson's improving economy
- It's not about the height: Stevens an offensive force for Wildcats
- Sunday memorial service in Phoenix to honor Rose Mofford
- Live weather radar
- Chiricahua National Park Act could provide economic boost to Cochise County
- Sunshine Mile born to die for progress3
- PCSD's Chief Deputy Radtke indicted for RICO funds misuse3
- McCain: 'I will not vote for Donald Trump'; McSally mum on endorsement3
- Lawmakers question credentials of new Phoenix VA director3
- Back in the saddle: John C. Scott to return to Tucson airwaves, again2
Posted Jun 26, 2010, 7:51 pm
U.S. Sen. John McCain will debate his primary challengers twice next month.
McCain will debate former U.S. Rep. J.D. Hayworth and Jim Deakin at 7 p.m. on July 16 and 17, before early voting begins.
The Republican debates will be televised on KUAT Channel 6 in Tucson and KTVK Channel 3 in Phoenix.
The July 16 event will be held at KTVK's studios, while the three will debate the next evening at KUAT's studios.
Arizona's primary election is Aug. 24. Early voting begins July 29.