- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Live weather radar
- Brewer: 'Arizona in mourning' for first responders killed overnight
- FC Tucson corrals Seahorses
- Pima's Rodriguez takes 3rd in long jump at Nationals
Posted Jun 20, 2012, 3:35 pm
Tucson police are trying to identify two men accused of several robberies between June 3 and June 18.
The men are accused of six robberies. In three of the robberies, one of the men ordered a clerk to the floor and either took cash from an open register or took the cash register from the store while the other suspect covered his face and watched the door, TPD spokesman Sgt. Chris Widmer said.
The men are accused of the following robberies:
- June 3 at 9:55 p.m., Subway restaurant, 7245 E. Tanque Verde Rd.
- June 5 at 11:33 p.m., Subway restaurant, 7865 E. Broadway Blvd.
- June 7 at 10:35 p.m., Subway restaurant, 3827 E. Broadway Blvd.
- June 9 at 4:58 p.m., Avenue Boutique, 3050 E. Broadway Blvd.
- June 10 at 5:20 p.m., 7/11, 1080 N. Columbus Blvd.
- June 18 at 3:23 p.m., Sea of Green, 7995 E. Broadway Blvd.
One suspect is described as black, 40 to 50 years old, 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 220 pounds, and bald. He has worn tan work boots or military-style boots and has missing and rotting teeth, Widmer said.
The second suspect is described as Hispanic, 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weighing 170 pounds.
Anyone with information about the men should call 911 or 88-CRIME.