- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Live weather radar
- Barber presses SoS on uncounted ballots
- No. 1 Texas A&M beats UA soccer 7-2
- Sanctuary cases have new future after Obama address
- Supes OK count as Barber alleges ballots improperly rejected10
- McSally gets freshman orientation in DC as recount looms7
- Undocumented woman marks 100 days in sanctuary in Tucson church6
- Judge denies McSally move, says to continue counting Pima ballots6
- McSally walks back plan to bar press from election party6
Posted Jun 15, 2011, 10:02 am
The home Bristol Palin purchased last year in the Phoenix suburb of Maricopa is listed for rent.
$1,400 will get you a pad in Pinal County's Cobblestone Farms development, west of Interstate 10 between Casa Grande and Chandler.
Th daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, known for her on-again, off-again relationship with baby-daddy Levi Johnston and her time on "Dancing with the Stars" as well as her political mother, reportedly paid $172,000 for the five bedroom, two-story house.
The home was built in 2006 and originally sold for $329,000, records show. It was foreclosed in January 2010.
Palin bought the home in December.
Her mother purchased a home in tony north Scottsdale in May for $1.7 million.
The MLS listing for Bristol's rental calls it a "charming unit" and "fantastic value."
Sorry, animal lovers, no pets allowed.