- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Live weather radar
- Police & fire scanners
- Report road hazards, graffiti & other issues
- Weekend events to kickstart your holiday season
- Varney: What's Plan B after bond defeat?11
- Despite GOP lawsuit, judge's ruling seems to favor city-wide elections9
- Message to GOP: Play the game before you claim you are victims of it9
- GOP Council candidates won East Side, still lost in landslides3
- Douglas rancher gets prison for slapping Border Patrol agent3
Posted Jun 15, 2011, 10:02 am
The home Bristol Palin purchased last year in the Phoenix suburb of Maricopa is listed for rent.
$1,400 will get you a pad in Pinal County's Cobblestone Farms development, west of Interstate 10 between Casa Grande and Chandler.
Th daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, known for her on-again, off-again relationship with baby-daddy Levi Johnston and her time on "Dancing with the Stars" as well as her political mother, reportedly paid $172,000 for the five bedroom, two-story house.
The home was built in 2006 and originally sold for $329,000, records show. It was foreclosed in January 2010.
Palin bought the home in December.
Her mother purchased a home in tony north Scottsdale in May for $1.7 million.
The MLS listing for Bristol's rental calls it a "charming unit" and "fantastic value."
Sorry, animal lovers, no pets allowed.
Concerned about keeping quality reporting alive in Tucson?
A metro area of nearly 1 million deserves a vital & sustainable source of news that's independent and locally run.
Support TucsonSentinel.com with a contribution today!