- Despite angry crowd, Sunnyside extends Isquierdo's contract1
- Tucson approves civil unions for same-sex couples1
- TUSD appoints Sanchez new sup't in 4-1 vote
- Court upholds Az law denying bail to suspected illegal immigrants
- House passes Franks’ bill to ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy
Posted Jun 12, 2012, 3:33 pm
The eastbound left lane of I-10 between Craycroft and Valencia roads will be closed from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., Wednesday for guardrail repairs, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
Motorists should use caution and slower speeds through the stretch of I-10, ADOT said.