- 'Tea Party' nonprofits rarely endorsed political candidates
- Genocide conviction of Rios Montt overturned in Guatemala — for now
- Israeli defense chief warns Syria on cross-border fire in Golan Heights
- J.C. Scott: Steve Pierce on Senate passage of Medicaid expansion
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
Posted Jun 8, 2012, 2:53 pm
Today on Buckmaster — The Friday Focus is on Tucson restaurant owner Janos Wilder. Then the Reporters' Roundtable with TucsonSentinel.com's Dylan Smith and Dan Shearer of the Green Valley News and Sahuarita Sun. Plus, Matt Russell has Weekend Watch.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.