- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- McManus leaving Pima Dems for consulting gig
- 'Persons of interest' sought in case of man found in burned-out car
- Gov't restrictions, lack of funding hinder MMJ research
- Live weather radar
- Third parties have opportunity in uncontested Tucson mayoral race5
- Former GOP Sedona lawmaker running for CD 1 as a Dem4
- Council's helplessness in bus strike is wrong message for November3
- Two Tucson grocery stores among 27 being shuttered by Haggen3
- It's in the contract: Mayor & Council have cards to play in Sun Tran strike2
Posted Jun 6, 2013, 6:49 pm
We spent the first half of the show discussing climate change and its impact on Southern Arizona with University of Arizona climate researcher Dr. Gregg Garfin. Also, we talked with Bruce Wright, UA associate vice president for the University Research Park, and attorney Don Loose, Buckmaster legal contributor.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.