- Friday is deadline to request mail-in ballot
- Ducey limits initial opioid prescription to 7 days
- PCC's Motes named WSFL Special Teams Player of the Week
- Pima women's basketball No. 1 in NJCAA preseason poll
- Live weather radar
- PCSD's Chief Deputy Radtke indicted for RICO funds misuse3
- McCain: 'I will not vote for Donald Trump'; McSally mum on endorsement3
- Lawmakers question credentials of new Phoenix VA director3
- Back in the saddle: John C. Scott to return to Tucson airwaves, again2
- Radtke indictment unsealed: Pima's chief deputy accused of $500k in laundering, theft2
Posted Jun 6, 2013, 6:49 pm
We spent the first half of the show discussing climate change and its impact on Southern Arizona with University of Arizona climate researcher Dr. Gregg Garfin. Also, we talked with Bruce Wright, UA associate vice president for the University Research Park, and attorney Don Loose, Buckmaster legal contributor.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.