- Judge rules feds can try BP agent in Nogales cross-border shooting
- Police & fire scanners
- Live weather radar
- Varney to retire as Metro Chamber chief
- Lawsuit claims CBP officer sexually molested Guatemalan woman and 17-year-old sister
- A note to UA's new president: In my day, we didn't have 'safe places'7
- Lawyer: BP 'lost or destroyed' original video of Nogales cross-border shooting1
- Shafer withdraws as candidate for TUSD interim sup't1
- TUSD set to hire interim leaders after apparent open meeting law violation1
- JCPenney may close El Con store1
Posted Jun 6, 2013, 6:49 pm
We spent the first half of the show discussing climate change and its impact on Southern Arizona with University of Arizona climate researcher Dr. Gregg Garfin. Also, we talked with Bruce Wright, UA associate vice president for the University Research Park, and attorney Don Loose, Buckmaster legal contributor.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.