- Arizona's economic growth slowed in 2015, as copper mining took a hit
- More children dying of heat after being left in cars
- Live weather radar
- 3 men who refused to mule drugs tied to Nogales-area fence 'like piñatas'
- Sheriff's deputies investigating 'suspicious death' of man in Marana
- Heraldgate is needlessly spinning out of control on Ally Miller2
- Deadlocked court leaves thousands of immigrants in limbo 2
- Update: 2 hikers die, 1 missing, on Tucson trails as temps spike to 115-plus2
- Ex-Ally Miller staffer 'confesses' he was behind bizarre blog2
- Giffords calls for civility in this ‘very negative’ campaign season2
Posted Jun 6, 2013, 6:49 pm
We spent the first half of the show discussing climate change and its impact on Southern Arizona with University of Arizona climate researcher Dr. Gregg Garfin. Also, we talked with Bruce Wright, UA associate vice president for the University Research Park, and attorney Don Loose, Buckmaster legal contributor.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.