- Live weather radar
- Former FC Tucson player Velazco embraces new role for Monarchs
- Pablo nets a pair as Aztec women's soccer pummels South Mountain
- Banegas has 2nd straight hat trick as Pima men's soccer flattens South Mountain
- Police & fire scanners
- Fight to remain silent: People often waive Miranda rights5
- What are your rights at U.S.-Mexico Border Patrol checkpoints?3
- As insurers leave Arizona, Obamacare consumers face higher costs this fall2
- Win tickets to 'West Side Story' at the Loft1
- Foster care children aging out of Arizona system need transitional help1
Posted Jun 6, 2013, 6:49 pm
We spent the first half of the show discussing climate change and its impact on Southern Arizona with University of Arizona climate researcher Dr. Gregg Garfin. Also, we talked with Bruce Wright, UA associate vice president for the University Research Park, and attorney Don Loose, Buckmaster legal contributor.
TucsonSentinel.com's original reporting and curation of border and immigration news is generously supported in part by a grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.