- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Advocates to Ducey: Pay court-ordered education funding now
- Live weather radar
- CBP: Tucson woman arrested for smuggling $467K in meth, cocaine into Nogales
- State files motion to intervene in lawsuit over wolf recovery program
- Council's helplessness in bus strike is wrong message for November3
- Two Tucson grocery stores among 27 being shuttered by Haggen3
- 'Scab' labor threatens to prolong Sun Tran strike, scramble Tucson election2
- Update: City officials say they're pressing for end to bus strike2
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over grocery deal2
Posted Jun 5, 2014, 4:59 pm
U.S. Rep. Ron Barber will hold a constituent meet-and-greet in Sierra Vista on Saturday morning.
The Democratic congressman will speak one-on-one with residents at Safeway, 2190 E. Fry Blvd. from 10-11 a.m.
Members of Barber's staff will also be available to assist constituents with federal issues, including problems with Social Security, Medicare and veterans' benefits.