- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Slim comes 2nd: Is Mexico's president a monopoly buster?
- Mars rover Opportunity breaks U.S. off-planet driving record1
- Cause of West explosion remains unclear
- How the IRS’s nonprofit division got so dysfunctional
Posted May 22, 2012, 1:08 pm
Today on Buckmaster — A newsmaker interview with Laura Penny, executive director of the Women's Foundation of Southern Arizona. Also, certified financial planner Shelly Fishman has the Tuesday Money Maker Report. Then, we talk with Pima County Supervisors' candidate James Kelley, and Tim Amalong, president of Tucson-based Double Eagle Aviation, home to this summer's Teen Aero Camp.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.