- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- DHS chief: Congress must increase border-security funding
- Arizona ‘beer bill’ would lift production cap for microbreweries
- ASU's new Kyl Center to study Az water
- Kirkpatrick: Az's influence grows with Ag Cmte appointment
Updated May 14, 2014, 10:14 pm Originally posted May 14, 2014, 6:25 pm
A man reported missing on the Southwest Side has been found and "is in good condition," authorities said Wednesday night. Louis Granados, 64, had last been seen Tuesday night near Silverlake and Interstate 10.
Granados has memory issues and conditions that require medication, a Pima County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman said earlier in the evening, asking for the public's help in locating the missing man. He had last been seen about 8 p.m. Tuesday.
Granados "was found at 12th Avenue and Ajo Way, thanks to a sighting that was called into Tucson Police Department," Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said in an update just after 10 p.m.
"Thank you to everyone for their help!," she emailed.