- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Live weather radar
- Christie defends plan to monitor immigrants like FedEx tracks parcels
- Dems exaggerate about GOP 'privatization' plans for Social Security
- Sheriff: DUI teen kills motorcyclist in crash
- Third parties have opportunity in uncontested Tucson mayoral race5
- Former GOP Sedona lawmaker running for CD 1 as a Dem4
- Council's helplessness in bus strike is wrong message for November3
- Two Tucson grocery stores among 27 being shuttered by Haggen3
- It's in the contract: Mayor & Council have cards to play in Sun Tran strike2
Updated May 2, 2014, 12:36 am Originally posted May 1, 2014, 11:07 pm
A man missing on the Northwest Side has been located. The 27-year-old, who has an intellectual disability and a condition that requires medication, "is in good condition," a Pima County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman said early Friday morning.
The Pima County Sheriff’s Department had sought public help in locating Jonathan Riddle late Thursday night. Authorities said the missing man had last been seen around 6:30 p.m. on the Northwest Side.
The man "has been located and is in good condition," Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said in an update after midnight.
"Thank you to everyone for their help!," she said.