- McCain: AG nominee unfit because she supports Obama’s immigration action
- County shelter waiving pet adoption fees due to overcrowding
- Behind Supreme Court’s Obamacare case, a secretive society’s hand
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Two Az lawmakers push bills promoting state sovereignty over land1
- Douglas folds in showdown with Ducey over firings6
- Endangered Mexican gray wolves get room to roam5
- Babeu tells House panel there’s ‘no law’ on immigration under Obama5
- Bill would create REAL ID-compliant licenses – if Arizonans pay for them4
- High court grills both sides in Arizona redistricting case4
Updated May 2, 2014, 12:36 am Originally posted May 1, 2014, 11:07 pm
A man missing on the Northwest Side has been located. The 27-year-old, who has an intellectual disability and a condition that requires medication, "is in good condition," a Pima County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman said early Friday morning.
The Pima County Sheriff’s Department had sought public help in locating Jonathan Riddle late Thursday night. Authorities said the missing man had last been seen around 6:30 p.m. on the Northwest Side.
The man "has been located and is in good condition," Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said in an update after midnight.
"Thank you to everyone for their help!," she said.