- Factchecking Trump’s on immigration
- Ballot count update: Arizona & Pima County primary
- Ballot update: Arizona & Pima County primary election (scrolling)
- Live weather radar
- After primary, challenger to McSally will face steep fundraising climb
- Fight to remain silent: People often waive Miranda rights5
- What are your rights at U.S.-Mexico Border Patrol checkpoints?3
- As insurers leave Arizona, Obamacare consumers face higher costs this fall2
- By Joe Arpaio's logic, it's time to make an example of him1
- Win tickets to 'West Side Story' at the Loft1
Updated May 2, 2014, 12:36 am Originally posted May 1, 2014, 11:07 pm
A man missing on the Northwest Side has been located. The 27-year-old, who has an intellectual disability and a condition that requires medication, "is in good condition," a Pima County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman said early Friday morning.
The Pima County Sheriff’s Department had sought public help in locating Jonathan Riddle late Thursday night. Authorities said the missing man had last been seen around 6:30 p.m. on the Northwest Side.
The man "has been located and is in good condition," Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said in an update after midnight.
"Thank you to everyone for their help!," she said.