- IKEA agrees to massive recall of chests linked to tipover deaths of children
- Less is more: Dems run fewer Corp Comm candidates for better odds
- Az advocates react as court overturns Texas abortion restrictions
- Woman killed in 3-car crash on Southeast Side
- Police & fire scanners
- Heraldgate is needlessly spinning out of control on Ally Miller2
- Deadlocked court leaves thousands of immigrants in limbo 2
- Update: 2 hikers die, 1 missing, on Tucson trails as temps spike to 115-plus2
- Ex-Ally Miller staffer 'confesses' he was behind bizarre blog2
- Giffords calls for civility in this ‘very negative’ campaign season2
Updated May 2, 2014, 12:36 am Originally posted May 1, 2014, 11:07 pm
A man missing on the Northwest Side has been located. The 27-year-old, who has an intellectual disability and a condition that requires medication, "is in good condition," a Pima County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman said early Friday morning.
The Pima County Sheriff’s Department had sought public help in locating Jonathan Riddle late Thursday night. Authorities said the missing man had last been seen around 6:30 p.m. on the Northwest Side.
The man "has been located and is in good condition," Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said in an update after midnight.
"Thank you to everyone for their help!," she said.