- Pima's Lorenson named NJCAA National Pitcher of the Week
- Police & fire scanners
- State election chief seeks new funds for hobbled campaign finance website overhaul
- 9th Circuit rejects cases on Navajo Generating Station impact & closing
- Resolution mine official calls permitting process a barrier to business
- A note to UA's new president: In my day, we didn't have 'safe places'7
- Arizona voting rights advocates see little change, but hope for future3
- Lawyer: BP 'lost or destroyed' original video of Nogales cross-border shooting1
- Shafer withdraws as candidate for TUSD interim sup't1
- TUSD set to hire interim leaders after apparent open meeting law violation1
Updated May 2, 2014, 12:36 am Originally posted May 1, 2014, 11:07 pm
A man missing on the Northwest Side has been located. The 27-year-old, who has an intellectual disability and a condition that requires medication, "is in good condition," a Pima County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman said early Friday morning.
The Pima County Sheriff’s Department had sought public help in locating Jonathan Riddle late Thursday night. Authorities said the missing man had last been seen around 6:30 p.m. on the Northwest Side.
The man "has been located and is in good condition," Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said in an update after midnight.
"Thank you to everyone for their help!," she said.