- Phoenix lawyer urges Congress to block NLRB’s new ‘joint employer’ rule
- Pascua Yaqui: Domestic violence pilot 'very successful,' but hurdles remain
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Bond election: Transportation a path toward Tucson's future
- Tucson Water working to restore pressure on West Side
Updated May 2, 2014, 12:36 am Originally posted May 1, 2014, 11:07 pm
A man missing on the Northwest Side has been located. The 27-year-old, who has an intellectual disability and a condition that requires medication, "is in good condition," a Pima County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman said early Friday morning.
The Pima County Sheriff’s Department had sought public help in locating Jonathan Riddle late Thursday night. Authorities said the missing man had last been seen around 6:30 p.m. on the Northwest Side.
The man "has been located and is in good condition," Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said in an update after midnight.
"Thank you to everyone for their help!," she said.