- Police ask for public's help finding Oro Valley woman missing for a week
- Live weather radar
- 'I've Been to the Mountaintop' - Martin Luther King Jr.
- Watch Martin Luther King Jr.'s 'I have a dream' speech
- Police & fire scanners
- Pima County schedules 5 public meetings on Monsanto 3
- Letter to business leaders: Step in on PCC's behalf3
- Sheriff's Dep't GV commander claims political payback in demotion by Napier1
- A look at 2017: The year of 'Who the Hell Knows'1
- Tucson to ask voters for half-cent sales tax increase to fund fire, cops and roads1
Updated May 2, 2014, 12:36 am Originally posted May 1, 2014, 11:07 pm
A man missing on the Northwest Side has been located. The 27-year-old, who has an intellectual disability and a condition that requires medication, "is in good condition," a Pima County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman said early Friday morning.
The Pima County Sheriff’s Department had sought public help in locating Jonathan Riddle late Thursday night. Authorities said the missing man had last been seen around 6:30 p.m. on the Northwest Side.
The man "has been located and is in good condition," Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said in an update after midnight.
"Thank you to everyone for their help!," she said.