- Wildcats prepare for tough match against #3 Stanford
- Police & fire scanners
- Dem. activist threatens to sue Ally Miller over social media blocking
- Live weather radar
- Yes, Arizona, it's now legal to post your ballot on Facebook
- PCSD's Chief Deputy Radtke indicted for RICO funds misuse3
- McCain: 'I will not vote for Donald Trump'; McSally mum on endorsement3
- Lawmakers question credentials of new Phoenix VA director3
- Back in the saddle: John C. Scott to return to Tucson airwaves, again2
- Radtke indictment unsealed: Pima's chief deputy accused of $500k in laundering, theft2
Posted May 1, 2014, 8:24 pm
U.S. Rep. Ron Barber will hold a constituent meet-and-greet on Saturday morning.
The Democratic congressman will speak one-on-one with residents at the Ott Family YMCA, 401 S. Prudence Road, from 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Members of Barber's staff will also be available to assist constituents with federal issues, including problems with Social Security, Medicare and veterans' benefits.