- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Aztec volleyball secures No. 3 seed in regional tourney
- Autism, invisible disabilities are barriers to finding work
- VA fights veteran homelessness beyond Tucson, Phx areas
- 4-year-old boy Tucson's second drowning victim of 2014
Posted May 1, 2014, 8:24 pm
U.S. Rep. Ron Barber will hold a constituent meet-and-greet on Saturday morning.
The Democratic congressman will speak one-on-one with residents at the Ott Family YMCA, 401 S. Prudence Road, from 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Members of Barber's staff will also be available to assist constituents with federal issues, including problems with Social Security, Medicare and veterans' benefits.