- Activists: Tempe anti-discrimination vote sign of statewide momentum
- U.S. journalist Steven Sotloff reportedly beheaded by Islamic State
- More people can use lethal force in self defense than ever before
- PCC soccer standout Shields named ACCAC Player of the Week
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
Posted May 1, 2014, 8:24 pm
U.S. Rep. Ron Barber will hold a constituent meet-and-greet on Saturday morning.
The Democratic congressman will speak one-on-one with residents at the Ott Family YMCA, 401 S. Prudence Road, from 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Members of Barber's staff will also be available to assist constituents with federal issues, including problems with Social Security, Medicare and veterans' benefits.