- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- J.C. Scott: Details of Arizona's sales tax changes
- A puffed-up appeal to job fears
- Majority of Supreme Court members millionaires
- IRS probe so far yields partial, partisan ‘facts’
Posted Apr 17, 2012, 1:24 pm
Today on Buckmaster - We start the show off with a conversation with Dr. Carolyn Compton, director of Critical Path Institute (C-PATH). Next, certified financial planner Shelly Fishman has the Money Maker Report. Then, Jan Woods, hospital administrator and co-owner of Veterinary Specialty Center of Tucson. And to close out the show, we talk with Marana Mayor Ed Honea.
The Buckmaster Show airs noon-1p.m., Mon.-Fri. on KVOI AM 1030. The opinions expressed on the Buckmaster Show are those of the host and guests. TucsonSentinel.com posts show archives as a public service, because of the number of local newsmakers interviewed on the program.