- Church services for Isabel Celis scheduled for Saturday
- Police & fire scanners
- Live weather radar
- Lightning (and Rath) strike in waning minutes of rugby match
- Report road hazards, graffiti & other issues
- Dems' best hope to beat McSally could be a complete nobody4
- Another good guy with gun takes others with him2
- What new UA president's pay tells us about the salary game1
- Forest Service: Help find person of interest in Mt. Lemmon wildfire1
- Change bill: McCain again pushes dollar coins, eliminating pennies1
Updated Apr 18, 2017, 3:53 pm Originally posted Apr 16, 2017, 5:23 pm
A 64-year-old man was reported missing after last being seen walking near Tanque Verde Loop and Tanque Verde Road early Sunday morning, and authorities are still trying to locate him.
Anyone with information about the location of Patrick Kennedy should call 911, a Pima County Sheriff's Department spokesman said, appealing again for the public's help Tuesday afternoon.
Kennedy was last seen around 5:30 a.m. Sunday on Tucson's East Side, Deputy Ryan Inglett said.
The missing man is about 5'9" tall, and weighs about 170 pounds, Inglett said. Kennedy has blue eyes and is bald, and was last seen wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and blue shoes.
Kennedy has no known medical issues, Inglett said.