- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Just 4 kids remain in Nogales migrant shelter
- Some Downtown streets to close for Sun Link celebrations
- Report: Driving drops in Az as more ride public transportation
- Homeland Security: Fewer Central American kids crossing border
- Daily Star paywall to charge online readers19
- Babeu tip prompts some to plan blockade of Oracle migrant kids' shelter5
- Feds delay busing migrant kids to Oracle; rival groups demonstrate4
- Math is hard: U.S. still likely to get to next stage of World Cup3
- Obamacare-driven competition lowering rates in some states2
Updated Apr 16, 2014, 1:06 pm Originally posted Apr 16, 2014, 9:47 am
A 14-year-old girl missing since Tuesday was found Thursday morning, authorities said.
The teen was found at about 9:15 a.m. Thursday near Midvale Park Road and Argyle Avenue, a Pima County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman said.
An investigation into where the girl has been since Tuesday morning is ongoing, Deputy Courtney Rodriguez said in a news release.
The girl was reported missing after her family was told that she had not been at school all day when they went to pick her up from track practice around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Rodriguez said in a Wednesday news release.
The girl may have been running away from home, Rodriguez said.