- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Photos: Thanksgiving in sanctuary
- Police & fire scanners
- Live weather radar
- Judge nixes Barber request to count more CD2 ballots
- Supes OK count as Barber alleges ballots improperly rejected10
- McSally gets freshman orientation in DC as recount looms7
- Undocumented woman marks 100 days in sanctuary in Tucson church6
- Judge denies McSally move, says to continue counting Pima ballots6
- McSally walks back plan to bar press from election party6
Posted Feb 26, 2014, 4:01 pm
As Gov. Jan Brewer held meetings Wednesday to inform her decision on SB 1062, the Hispanic National Bar Association canceled plans to hold its 2015 convention in Arizona.
“As a national association of lawyers committed to promoting the ideals of equal protection, equal opportunity, tolerance, and inclusiveness, it is imperative that we speak up and take immediate action in the presence of injustice,” the group said in a news release.
A group advocating for the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community delivered thousands of petition signatures to Brewer’s office.
Check back for updates.