- Forget Ebola and get a flu shot
- Phx out to reduce economic, human cost of disconnected youth
- VA knew of Phoenix fraud years ago
- Angry protests over disappearance of 43 Mexican students
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
Updated Feb 21, 2013, 9:44 am Originally posted Feb 20, 2013, 2:05 pm
While in most areas it didn't stick around once it hit the ground, a rare snowstorm hit the Tucson valley Wednesday.
The National Weather Service issued a blizzard warning for Southern Arizona's mountain areas, forecasting up to 19 inches of snow at the highest points. Inside the city limits, snow fell again after sunset, leaving a white dusting that began to vanish at dawn on Thursday.
Got great snow photos? Send them our way.