- Live weather radar
- Churches promise 'radical welcome' for migrants with revived Sanctuary movement
- Sophomores set tone as Aztec men flatten Mesa CC
- Pima women's basketball falls off table in final seconds vs. Mesa
- In transition: 'Becky’s New Car' at Roadrunner Theatre
- Pima County schedules 5 public meetings on Monsanto 3
- Letter to business leaders: Step in on PCC's behalf3
- Grijalva joins dozens of other Democrats boycotting Trump inauguration2
- Backpage.com executives plead Fifth in hearing on sex trafficking2
- Mexican officials destroy guns connected to 'Operation Fast and Furious' 1
Posted Jan 14, 2013, 11:36 am
Financial records for 15 of Pima County's 17 school districts can be looked up online on a new website, transparency.schools.pima.gov.
The searchable database includes records from all county districts, except Tucson Unified School District and Sunnyside Unified School District, which manage their own transactions separately.
Data on the site, run by the office of Pima County Superintendent of Schools Linda Arzoumanian, begins with the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2012.
Some expenses, such as salaries, are aggregated.