- Potter: ObamaCare myths and realities
- The structure and organization of the Syrian opposition
- 'Chemicals of Concern' list still wrapped in OMB red tape
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Tucson receives national recognition for bike friendliness
Posted Jan 14, 2013, 11:36 am
Financial records for 15 of Pima County's 17 school districts can be looked up online on a new website, transparency.schools.pima.gov.
The searchable database includes records from all county districts, except Tucson Unified School District and Sunnyside Unified School District, which manage their own transactions separately.
Data on the site, run by the office of Pima County Superintendent of Schools Linda Arzoumanian, begins with the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2012.
Some expenses, such as salaries, are aggregated.