- Uncovering a $1 billion deal to detain unauthorized immigrants
- PAC spends $280k in late bid to unseat Gosar in CD4 primary
- Davis has 14 kills but Aztec volleyball drops opener at Eastern Az
- Win tickets to 'West Side Story' at the Loft
- FactCheck: Twisting Clinton’s immigration plan
- Fight to remain silent: People often waive Miranda rights5
- What are your rights at U.S.-Mexico Border Patrol checkpoints?3
- Exclusive: Ex-staffers say 'paranoid' Miller lies about personal email use3
- As insurers leave Arizona, Obamacare consumers face higher costs this fall2
- Foster care children aging out of Arizona system need transitional help1
Posted Jan 14, 2013, 11:36 am
Financial records for 15 of Pima County's 17 school districts can be looked up online on a new website, transparency.schools.pima.gov.
The searchable database includes records from all county districts, except Tucson Unified School District and Sunnyside Unified School District, which manage their own transactions separately.
Data on the site, run by the office of Pima County Superintendent of Schools Linda Arzoumanian, begins with the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2012.
Some expenses, such as salaries, are aggregated.