- FactCheck: The debate over gay blood donations
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Texas abortion restrictions
- Family of 4 rescued from swept-away SUV1
- Storm floods Tucson Blvd, 10k without power
- Police & fire scanners
- Heraldgate is needlessly spinning out of control on Ally Miller2
- Deadlocked court leaves thousands of immigrants in limbo 2
- Update: 2 hikers die, 1 missing, on Tucson trails as temps spike to 115-plus2
- Ex-Ally Miller staffer 'confesses' he was behind bizarre blog2
- Giffords calls for civility in this ‘very negative’ campaign season2
Posted Jan 14, 2013, 11:36 am
Financial records for 15 of Pima County's 17 school districts can be looked up online on a new website, transparency.schools.pima.gov.
The searchable database includes records from all county districts, except Tucson Unified School District and Sunnyside Unified School District, which manage their own transactions separately.
Data on the site, run by the office of Pima County Superintendent of Schools Linda Arzoumanian, begins with the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2012.
Some expenses, such as salaries, are aggregated.