- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- New immigration order may not cover Tucson sanctuary cases
- Photos: Tucsonans protest no indictment in Ferguson shooting1
- Police & fire scanners
- Live weather radar
- Supes OK count as Barber alleges ballots improperly rejected10
- McSally gets freshman orientation in DC as recount looms7
- Undocumented woman marks 100 days in sanctuary in Tucson church6
- Judge denies McSally move, says to continue counting Pima ballots6
- McSally walks back plan to bar press from election party6
Posted Jan 14, 2013, 11:36 am
Financial records for 15 of Pima County's 17 school districts can be looked up online on a new website, transparency.schools.pima.gov.
The searchable database includes records from all county districts, except Tucson Unified School District and Sunnyside Unified School District, which manage their own transactions separately.
Data on the site, run by the office of Pima County Superintendent of Schools Linda Arzoumanian, begins with the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2012.
Some expenses, such as salaries, are aggregated.