- Ex-Tucsonan named spokeswoman for first lady Melania Trump
- Live weather radar
- Gridlock on anti-lock brakes baffles motorcycle safety advocates
- Update: Missing elderly woman found dead on West Side
- Older women increasingly choose work over retirement
- A note to UA's new president: In my day, we didn't have 'safe places'7
- Lawyer: BP 'lost or destroyed' original video of Nogales cross-border shooting1
- Shafer withdraws as candidate for TUSD interim sup't1
- TUSD set to hire interim leaders after apparent open meeting law violation1
- JCPenney may close El Con store1
Posted Jan 14, 2013, 11:36 am
Financial records for 15 of Pima County's 17 school districts can be looked up online on a new website, transparency.schools.pima.gov.
The searchable database includes records from all county districts, except Tucson Unified School District and Sunnyside Unified School District, which manage their own transactions separately.
Data on the site, run by the office of Pima County Superintendent of Schools Linda Arzoumanian, begins with the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2012.
Some expenses, such as salaries, are aggregated.