- Live weather radar
- Rush to hire BP agents raises concerns about unqualified officers
- Trump orders review of predecessors’ national monument designations
- Old Pueblo Lightning tunes up strategy for next phase of playoff run
- Police & fire scanners
- Dems' best hope to beat McSally could be a complete nobody4
- Another good guy with gun takes others with him2
- Sources: Target shooter sparked Sawmill Fire; 40,000 acres burned1
- What new UA president's pay tells us about the salary game1
- Forest Service: Help find person of interest in Mt. Lemmon wildfire1
Posted Jan 14, 2013, 11:36 am
Financial records for 15 of Pima County's 17 school districts can be looked up online on a new website, transparency.schools.pima.gov.
The searchable database includes records from all county districts, except Tucson Unified School District and Sunnyside Unified School District, which manage their own transactions separately.
Data on the site, run by the office of Pima County Superintendent of Schools Linda Arzoumanian, begins with the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2012.
Some expenses, such as salaries, are aggregated.