- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- County shelter waiving adoption fees Thanksgiving weekend
- Live weather radar
- Reminder: Consumers should be cautious when holiday toy shopping
- A very vegetarian Thanksgiving: Local businesses adjust to new customers
- AAA: Tucson's Prop. 201 wouldn't make streets safer13
- Varney: What's Plan B after bond defeat?11
- Despite GOP lawsuit, judge's ruling seems to favor city-wide elections9
- Message to GOP: Play the game before you claim you are victims of it9
- GOP Council candidates won East Side, still lost in landslides3
Posted Jan 14, 2013, 11:36 am
Financial records for 15 of Pima County's 17 school districts can be looked up online on a new website, transparency.schools.pima.gov.
The searchable database includes records from all county districts, except Tucson Unified School District and Sunnyside Unified School District, which manage their own transactions separately.
Data on the site, run by the office of Pima County Superintendent of Schools Linda Arzoumanian, begins with the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2012.
Some expenses, such as salaries, are aggregated.