- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Live weather radar
- Capitol roundup: Kill Common Core, limit abortion & require church attendance?1
- County Attorney won't charge students in alleged Flowing Wells plot1
- Snake oil? Experts say snakebite kits don't work, delay care
- Bill would create REAL ID-compliant licenses – if Arizonans pay for them7
- Legislature moves to block cities from banning plastic bags5
- City Hall fights transparency in manager search5
- Biggs finds supply-side economics embarrassing & dangerous4
- High court grills both sides in Arizona redistricting case4
Posted Jan 14, 2011, 11:55 am
The names of the 13 people injured by gunfire in last Saturday's shooting rampage were released by the Pima County Sheriff's Department on Friday morning.
Those wounded were:
- Susan Hileman, 58
- Mavanell Stoddard, 75
- Pamela Simon, 63
- Ronald Barber, 65
- Gabrielle Giffords, 40
- James Tucker, 58
- Kenneth Veeder, 75
- George Morris, 76
- James Fuller, 63
- Randy Gardner, 60
- Mary Reed, 52
- Kenneth Dorushka, 63
- Bill Badger, 74
Giffords remains in critical condition, and four others remain at University Medical Center in fair condition, doctors said Friday.
Barber released from hospital
Barber was discharged from the hospital on Friday morning, his daughters said. Barber, Rep. Giffords' district director, attended the funeral of U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, his daughters Crissi Blake and Jenny Douglas said.
Roll was one of the victims of the mass shooting.
Barber is able to take a few steps at a time with a walker, Douglas said.
He was very moved by the candle and flower memorial on the front lawn of the hospital, his daughters said.
"He insisted that we take him out there. He wanted to see the entire thing. We walked the entire memorial," she said.
Support TucsonSentinel.com & let thousands of daily readers know
your business cares about creating a HEALTHIER, MORE INFORMED Tucson