- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- What they're saying about TucsonSentinel.com
- Live weather radar
- Freezing Arizona: Cold temp watch for Tucson
- Tucson leaders need professional help after bond losses1
- Varney: What's Plan B after bond defeat?11
- Despite GOP lawsuit, judge's ruling seems to favor city-wide elections9
- Message to GOP: Play the game before you claim you are victims of it9
- GOP Council candidates won East Side, still lost in landslides3
- Douglas rancher gets prison for slapping Border Patrol agent3
Posted Jan 14, 2011, 11:55 am
The names of the 13 people injured by gunfire in last Saturday's shooting rampage were released by the Pima County Sheriff's Department on Friday morning.
Those wounded were:
- Susan Hileman, 58
- Mavanell Stoddard, 75
- Pamela Simon, 63
- Ronald Barber, 65
- Gabrielle Giffords, 40
- James Tucker, 58
- Kenneth Veeder, 75
- George Morris, 76
- James Fuller, 63
- Randy Gardner, 60
- Mary Reed, 52
- Kenneth Dorushka, 63
- Bill Badger, 74
Giffords remains in critical condition, and four others remain at University Medical Center in fair condition, doctors said Friday.
Barber released from hospital
Barber was discharged from the hospital on Friday morning, his daughters said. Barber, Rep. Giffords' district director, attended the funeral of U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, his daughters Crissi Blake and Jenny Douglas said.
Roll was one of the victims of the mass shooting.
Barber is able to take a few steps at a time with a walker, Douglas said.
He was very moved by the candle and flower memorial on the front lawn of the hospital, his daughters said.
"He insisted that we take him out there. He wanted to see the entire thing. We walked the entire memorial," she said.
Support TucsonSentinel.com today, because a smarter Tucson is a better Tucson.