- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Updated: Tucson police shoot, kill burglary suspect
- 10 years later, Katrina memories still fresh for Arizonans who helped
- Live weather radar
- Gorman nets goal as Aztec men's soccer earns tie at Phoenix
- Third parties have opportunity in uncontested Tucson mayoral race5
- Former GOP Sedona lawmaker running for CD 1 as a Dem4
- Council's helplessness in bus strike is wrong message for November3
- Two Tucson grocery stores among 27 being shuttered by Haggen3
- It's in the contract: Mayor & Council have cards to play in Sun Tran strike2
Posted Jan 14, 2011, 11:55 am
The names of the 13 people injured by gunfire in last Saturday's shooting rampage were released by the Pima County Sheriff's Department on Friday morning.
Those wounded were:
- Susan Hileman, 58
- Mavanell Stoddard, 75
- Pamela Simon, 63
- Ronald Barber, 65
- Gabrielle Giffords, 40
- James Tucker, 58
- Kenneth Veeder, 75
- George Morris, 76
- James Fuller, 63
- Randy Gardner, 60
- Mary Reed, 52
- Kenneth Dorushka, 63
- Bill Badger, 74
Giffords remains in critical condition, and four others remain at University Medical Center in fair condition, doctors said Friday.
Barber released from hospital
Barber was discharged from the hospital on Friday morning, his daughters said. Barber, Rep. Giffords' district director, attended the funeral of U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, his daughters Crissi Blake and Jenny Douglas said.
Roll was one of the victims of the mass shooting.
Barber is able to take a few steps at a time with a walker, Douglas said.
He was very moved by the candle and flower memorial on the front lawn of the hospital, his daughters said.
"He insisted that we take him out there. He wanted to see the entire thing. We walked the entire memorial," she said.