- Judge nixes Barber request to count more CD2 ballots
- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Police & fire scanners
- Live weather radar
- U.S. citizen with multiple convictions arrested after running BP checkpoint
- Supes OK count as Barber alleges ballots improperly rejected10
- McSally gets freshman orientation in DC as recount looms7
- Undocumented woman marks 100 days in sanctuary in Tucson church6
- Judge denies McSally move, says to continue counting Pima ballots6
- McSally walks back plan to bar press from election party6
Posted Jan 14, 2011, 11:55 am
The names of the 13 people injured by gunfire in last Saturday's shooting rampage were released by the Pima County Sheriff's Department on Friday morning.
Those wounded were:
- Susan Hileman, 58
- Mavanell Stoddard, 75
- Pamela Simon, 63
- Ronald Barber, 65
- Gabrielle Giffords, 40
- James Tucker, 58
- Kenneth Veeder, 75
- George Morris, 76
- James Fuller, 63
- Randy Gardner, 60
- Mary Reed, 52
- Kenneth Dorushka, 63
- Bill Badger, 74
Giffords remains in critical condition, and four others remain at University Medical Center in fair condition, doctors said Friday.
Barber released from hospital
Barber was discharged from the hospital on Friday morning, his daughters said. Barber, Rep. Giffords' district director, attended the funeral of U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, his daughters Crissi Blake and Jenny Douglas said.
Roll was one of the victims of the mass shooting.
Barber is able to take a few steps at a time with a walker, Douglas said.
He was very moved by the candle and flower memorial on the front lawn of the hospital, his daughters said.
"He insisted that we take him out there. He wanted to see the entire thing. We walked the entire memorial," she said.
Support TucsonSentinel.com & let thousands of daily readers know
your business cares about creating a HEALTHIER, MORE INFORMED Tucson