- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- Just 4 kids remain in Nogales migrant shelter
- Some Downtown streets to close for Sun Link celebrations
- Report: Driving drops in Az as more ride public transportation
- Homeland Security: Fewer Central American kids crossing border
- Daily Star paywall to charge online readers19
- Babeu tip prompts some to plan blockade of Oracle migrant kids' shelter5
- Feds delay busing migrant kids to Oracle; rival groups demonstrate4
- Math is hard: U.S. still likely to get to next stage of World Cup3
- Obamacare-driven competition lowering rates in some states2
Posted Jan 14, 2011, 11:55 am
The names of the 13 people injured by gunfire in last Saturday's shooting rampage were released by the Pima County Sheriff's Department on Friday morning.
Those wounded were:
- Susan Hileman, 58
- Mavanell Stoddard, 75
- Pamela Simon, 63
- Ronald Barber, 65
- Gabrielle Giffords, 40
- James Tucker, 58
- Kenneth Veeder, 75
- George Morris, 76
- James Fuller, 63
- Randy Gardner, 60
- Mary Reed, 52
- Kenneth Dorushka, 63
- Bill Badger, 74
Giffords remains in critical condition, and four others remain at University Medical Center in fair condition, doctors said Friday.
Barber released from hospital
Barber was discharged from the hospital on Friday morning, his daughters said. Barber, Rep. Giffords' district director, attended the funeral of U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, his daughters Crissi Blake and Jenny Douglas said.
Roll was one of the victims of the mass shooting.
Barber is able to take a few steps at a time with a walker, Douglas said.
He was very moved by the candle and flower memorial on the front lawn of the hospital, his daughters said.
"He insisted that we take him out there. He wanted to see the entire thing. We walked the entire memorial," she said.