- Live weather radar
- Poll: Clinton vs. Trump a toss-up in Arizona
- FBI detects breaches of Arizona, Illinois state voting systems
- Open U.S. House seats draw Az hopefuls – and millions in funds – before primary
- McCain, Ward spending on Senate primary rivaled by outside groups
- Fight to remain silent: People often waive Miranda rights5
- What are your rights at U.S.-Mexico Border Patrol checkpoints?3
- As insurers leave Arizona, Obamacare consumers face higher costs this fall2
- By Joe Arpaio's logic, it's time to make an example of him1
- Win tickets to 'West Side Story' at the Loft1
Posted Jan 14, 2011, 11:55 am
The names of the 13 people injured by gunfire in last Saturday's shooting rampage were released by the Pima County Sheriff's Department on Friday morning.
Those wounded were:
- Susan Hileman, 58
- Mavanell Stoddard, 75
- Pamela Simon, 63
- Ronald Barber, 65
- Gabrielle Giffords, 40
- James Tucker, 58
- Kenneth Veeder, 75
- George Morris, 76
- James Fuller, 63
- Randy Gardner, 60
- Mary Reed, 52
- Kenneth Dorushka, 63
- Bill Badger, 74
Giffords remains in critical condition, and four others remain at University Medical Center in fair condition, doctors said Friday.
Barber released from hospital
Barber was discharged from the hospital on Friday morning, his daughters said. Barber, Rep. Giffords' district director, attended the funeral of U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, his daughters Crissi Blake and Jenny Douglas said.
Roll was one of the victims of the mass shooting.
Barber is able to take a few steps at a time with a walker, Douglas said.
He was very moved by the candle and flower memorial on the front lawn of the hospital, his daughters said.
"He insisted that we take him out there. He wanted to see the entire thing. We walked the entire memorial," she said.
Support TucsonSentinel.com today, because a smarter Tucson is a better Tucson.