- Radar van locations, traffic incidents & today's gas prices
- TUSD lawyer appointed assistant city manager
- J.C. Scott: Reforming state sales tax
- DSM-5, controversial update to psych manual, released
- Ancient African coins suggest Australia was ‘discovered’ earlier than 1606
Posted Oct 17, 2011, 1:00 pm
Tucson Terrorfest kicks off Thursday in time for Halloween with independent horror films being shown all weekend at The Screening Room.
The movie fest begins with "The Millennium Bug" at 8 p.m. on Thursday. Friday, two movies will be shown: "Crawl" at 8 p.m. and "Wound" at 10.
Saturday, the festival will wrap up with "Under the Scares" at 4 p.m., "I Didn't Come Here to Die!" at 6, and "The Dead" at 8.
Single tickets to each movie are $6. A festival pass for all the films is $25 and limited to 50 passes.