- Despite angry crowd, Sunnyside extends Isquierdo's contract1
- Tucson approves civil unions for same-sex couples1
- TUSD appoints Sanchez new sup't in 4-1 vote
- Court upholds Az law denying bail to suspected illegal immigrants
- House passes Franks’ bill to ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy
Posted Sep 7, 2011, 8:04 am
The memoir of U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and her husband, former astronaut Mark Kelly, will be released Nov. 15.
"Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope" was written with "The Last Lecture" co-author Jeffrey Zaslow.
Giffords "has been fully engaged with the collaborative writing process of the book at every step," said Brian Belfagio, a spokesman for publisher Scribner, on Wednesday.
In what Scribner calls "a deeply personal account," Giffords and Kelly will tell their life stories, including a narrative of the Jan. 8 shooting and the congresswoman's recovery.